Thursday, March 10, 2011

My first blog!

I'm new to blogging and am excited to start. My blog is dedicated to our beautiful family and I hope to keep this blog going for quite some time to share with others. At this time, I have an awesome husband, Chris, and my little man, Sebastian. They give me so much joy and I don't know what I would do without them! I want to post some pictures that are favorites of mine over the past year or so.

This is one of our pregnancy photos when I was around 7 months pregnant. 

This is Sebastian, the sweetest little thing to enter my life.

And this is his proud Daddy

Memaw and Aunt Jordan

This is his Mimi

And his Papaw Giudice

And his Papaw Adkins

And of course his Uncle Jake

He has quite the personality already before he's one month old!

He's so loved! Can't get enough of this little guy!

He loves his Papaw!

His first day of church!

Spending time with Great Grandma Savage

I plan on documenting more of Sebastian's time with us over the past 8 1/2 months in the upcoming blogs. I have to say that I never thought I'd love someone like I love this little guy. He's the light in my life!









No comments:

Post a Comment